Template code can go wrong in several ways like when your adding a new Blogger Template, Modifying your Template and etc. Therefore in this post i'll teach you how to backup your template incase anything goes wrong. Its important to make up a backup of your template every time when your playing with your template. So basically lets start from the basics on how you can backup your template.
- Login into your Blogger account with your Google ID
- Click on Layout
- Get the scripts of all your widgets that you have installed incase you miss any widgets after you have edited your template.
- After backing up all your widgets, Click on Edit HTML tab
- Click on Download Full Template and set your path you want your template backup to be saved
- And then your finished, you have successfully backed up your template.
Backing up your template is the basics of Blogging, and i hope you all made this lession clear. Meet you at the next post.
Hope you like this post of ours, to read more post of similar and many more on blogging, enter your email and subscribe with us to recieve updates of this blog via email or subscribe to as a reader.
|Subscribe in a reader|
Bookmark this post:
Do you think this post is worth reading and would you like to help our work, if so please bookmark this post for us and lets share it with others.
Link to this post: