Today lets learn how we can add Related post widget in Blogger. This is a easy hack to install even though the source code is a bit complicated :). The Related Post widget can be very handy because this can let your readers to know the similar type of post you have in your blog and it can also allow links to your other posts allowing google bots to read your previous or older posts perhaps if a particular post has not be read. A good example of how this hack will show you after implementing, is a example of my blog.
So if you want to install this hack:
- Login to your Blogger with your Google ID
- Click on Layout of the blog you want to use this hack on
- Click on edit HTML tab
- Tick on Expand Widget
- Now search for this line of Code
- Now right after the above code paste the Related_Widget_Code just after it(To copy the code right click and view source), that is
- Now save your template and your done.
That is it and now view your blog on a particular post and you should see the Related post or the similar post of the post category.
Hope you like this post of ours, to read more post of similar and many more on blogging, enter your email and subscribe with us to recieve updates of this blog via email or subscribe to as a reader.
|Subscribe in a reader|
Bookmark this post:
Do you think this post is worth reading and would you like to help our work, if so please bookmark this post for us and lets share it with others.
Link to this post: